Main Forum

Ban...

1 reply
Votes:
One year(probaly) ago, I was banned from the server for supposedly having '' duplicate '' shinys, when in fact it was a bug from the server itself. A year and a few months or two years ago I went to transfer all my shinys (probably one or a box and a half) and I was a month or two without even being able to enter the server 1. When I finally managed to open I went to take a look at my PC , and it was entirely (16 box) with repeated shinys, I talked to a Brazilian Moderator, he said he could not do anything, so some time later I spoke with another mod, then he banished me ... I will not speak badly of the server because it really does an excellent job, I have no print because it was on another computer, but please fix it! I spent my money with immortal vip on the server! Please, I really want this to be solved! If you can not do anything at least give me back the money I spent!
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP
Votes:
+40
LEVEL 2
Dominator
Ace Trainer
The pokemon duplications are mod's bugs so we cannot do anything about this. Also about your punish we would like from you to make a ban appeal HERE so we can help you out. Thank you.
axc04.png
Posted Feb 21, 18
Top Posters
906 Posts
639 Posts
519 Posts
483 Posts
409 Posts
NoticeNotices