Main Forum

Gym farming

1 reply
Votes:
Hello
As of a recent update gyms are no longer viable for farming, being as you can only fight trainers and leaders once a day
While the leaders i can understand as they are the key to the E4, the trainers I cant.
On S2 I used them to farm up levels for my Pokemon. It reduced the grind by quite a bit and made it far more enjoyable as my Pokemon became powerful from a fair farm. By removing this farming method its taking away from allowing players to get powerful Pokemon through a farm that is fair as some of the trainers can be as high as 30 levels above your highest level Pokemon. It rewards players who are required to get higher level pokemon to A, fight these trainers because of the level ratio and B obtain a viable amount of EXP
If possible, trainers should be reverted to once per Minecraft day, Leaders should stay the way they are.
Thank you for reading
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+8
LEVEL 1
Admins
Pixel Admin
Which server did you notice that the npcs are once per day on? After a sweep of the gyms on S2 you can indeed battle them once per mc day, as should the other servers. Are you sure you had to wait 24 hours to rebattle the trainers?
Posted Feb 14, 18
Top Posters
906 Posts
639 Posts
519 Posts
483 Posts
409 Posts
NoticeNotices