Main Forum

Why is the Tekkit sever so empty?

5 replies
Votes:
I stoped playing for 1/2 months and it used to be almost full of people, now that I came back the server is empty and looks like it's dying, is it because an reset is coming or what?
Posted Dec 2, 17 · OP
Surprising
List
Undo
DrogonHex ao
DrogonHex @ Server 2
Votes:
+392
MASTER
Admins
Online on Site
Pixel Senior-Admin
VIP 30
VIP
Ace Trainer
Tekkit is many years old, and quite outdated, Minecraft 1.2.5 I believe, and so many other things are coming out such as later MC releases, large Minecraft Vanilla servers and what-not which have made obsolete servers like Tekkit old and scarce.
"When the snows fall, and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

-Lord Stark
-Lady Stark
Posted Dec 3, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
Is the staff thinking on changing the tekkit server to something that is almost the same but that is up to date? It would be nice
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
DrogonHex ao
DrogonHex @ Server 2
Votes:
+392
MASTER
Admins
Online on Site
Pixel Senior-Admin
VIP 30
VIP
Ace Trainer
Possibly, you'd have to ask Professor_X for that information due to me being based on PIxelmon. :p
"When the snows fall, and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

-Lord Stark
-Lady Stark
Posted Dec 4, 17
SuperLike!
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
LEVEL 1
VIP 20
That would be a shame, and no, the server itself has become obsolete. there are a few servers far more populated that get up to 70 people at a time because the staff and group is better and encourages a more social environment. Most of the tekkit staff has left which caused new players to leave right away because it has no moderation. The people in tekkit here often spend most "play" time afking at factories. The old system with like 8 ranks was much better and inviting, especially to amateur players.
Posted Dec 4, 17
SuperLike!
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Tekkit Moderator
Yeah, I liked the old ranking system more than the current, It saddens me to see the tekkit server empty almost daily, especially since It's the only tekkit server I play on, there used to be a lot of players during the weekend though, This might possibly change when another reset is introduced sometime sooner or later (whenever it's needed of course), or the addition of a new feature, but i'm not sure.
Posted Dec 5, 17 · Last edited Dec 5, 17 by FlatoutDud...
SuperLike!
List
Undo
Top Posters
908 Posts
627 Posts
519 Posts
477 Posts
409 Posts
NoticeNotices