2. No hate speech of any kind; this includes racist remarks or comments, aggression towards a specific person or group, etc.
3. No discrimination; this includes, but is not limited to, racism, sexism, religious hate, and any slurs relating to.
4. No personal attacks against any user or group.
5. No unneeded spamming. This includes, but is not limited to, referral links, chain messages and / or mail, posting multiple messages containing the same content or similar enough to, creating duplicate threads in succession containing the same content or similar to, anything that involves, encourages or tells others to repost identical content. The only exception to this is informational threads and threads directed towards gameplay, donation and / or on-server reports.
6. The act of posting a users personal information; name, street address, state / province, country, email, home and / or cell phone number, financial information, passwords, usernames, etc, is illegal in near all countries, and as such will have you and your IP permanently banned from our site without warning.
7. Do not post any information others may be able to use to gain access to any of your accounts. Please make sure to mark out anything that may put yourself at risk if you are submitting a thread regarding donation trouble or donation verification. We cannot guarantee your safety if you do not take precautionary steps.
8. If someone is bother or harassing you, please contact a site administrator immediately before a situation is created and escalates.
9. Do not use alternate accounts in order to purposely bypass a temporary ban or permanent ban on our site. Although, you may use an alternate account specifically to obtain information on a ban you have been subjected to, no further.
1. Post threads in their respective locations. Tekkit related threads should remain in the Tekkit subsection, Pixelmon threads should remain in the Pixelmon subsection, etc - unless the thread is related to a griefing, hacking or related to donation trouble as these also have specific areas in the Support subsection.
2. Do not post threads that have the sole purpose to attack a user or group.
3. Please keep all comments and replies relevant to the subject matter at hand with the thread in question.
4. If you are attaching files to a post, please make sure that all devices can open the attached files. Preferred formats are PNG, JPEG, and MP4 for video.
5. Please do not spam multiple characters in a row or fully capitalize everything you type. These actions are unnecessary. Something such as '!?' at the end of a sentence is acceptable, however '!!!' is not. Instead of using all caps, please use the bold font format option instead.
1. We reserve the explicit right to restrict or remove content access from a user if we deem the act necessary.
2. We reserve the explicit right to issue warnings and punishments as we deem necessary.
3. We reserve the explicit right to ban a user and / or IP from accessing our site if we deem the act necessary.
4. Alternate / secondary accounts are only tolerated for obtaining further information on a ban, warning, punishment, etc. The act of using a secondary account to bypass any one of these things to use our site normally once more will result in instant and permanent ban without warning.
5. Please note that you are responsible for what happens user your accounts name on our site. We do not accept excuses of “it was my brother” or “it was my friend joking around.”
-=[Frequently Asked Questions]=-
Q. What is the Tekkit server IP?
A. Our Tekkit servers run off a Hub, of which the IP is; play.tekkit-ultimate.com.
Q. What version of Tekkit is it?
A. The latest update of Tekkit Classic, found on the Technic Launcher.
Q. Can’t we just directly connect to each server instead of dealing with the stupid Hub?
A. There is a way to connect directly on the Tekkit servers, but we will not release the methods to achieve this. For our Pixelmon 1.7.10, 1.10.2 and 1.12.2 servers, you are forced to use the Hub server, sadly.
Q: What do I do if I find a post or that violates one of the rules?
A: You have the option to help speed the process of finding these posts by reporting them. At the bottom of every post you should see a Caution Sign icon, click this icon and follow the pop-up instructions.
Q. Why are you guys so stuck up?
A. We’re not stuck up, we just do our jobs well.
All the information that we collect from you is strictly private and will never be released publicly under any condition and for no reason.
The data we collect from you is as follows;
Your Enjin displayed name
Your Minecraft username if synced and / or updated if synced
Your IP and IP history on our site
Your post history on our site
Your vote history on our site
Your activity on our site and TeamSpeak servers
Your staff application and punishment appeal history
The information we gather on you is strictly for the sole purpose to evaluate what your interests are so we can better accomidate what types of content to provide.
We do not use this information for malicious use and we strictly monitor it to avoid information leaks. This information is strictly private and can not be accessed by the general public.
We do not track your log-in username/email or your account passwords.